* Year 1 Trip- Tuesday 7th May
* Year 2 Trip- Thursday 20th June
* Year 5 Trip- Wednesday 22nd May
We have a clear vision for our school which unites staff, governors, families and children. We share a determination that all children will achieve the very best that they can and go on to become life-long learners.
At our school, we all enjoy learning in an exciting, welcoming and creative environment, where dragon eggs are hatched and Roman soldiers wander the corridors!
We believe in the importance of supporting and challenging children to achieve academically, whilst also caring about their development as kind, polite and respectful members of our Saltdean community.
Our overall aim is that our pupils leave us as confident, enthusiastic learners prepared for their next stage in education.
Our Golden Values:
- I will always do my very best.
- I will allow others to be heard.
- I will be polite, friendly and helpful to everyone.
- I will always keep myself and others safe.
- I will take care of school equipment and respect the building.